Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Reporting API Unable to download report error

Former Community Member

Hey,

Iam using the reporting API for sitecatalyst. Since the 21th of june we get an error when I try to download a report I get the following message :

Unable to complete report at this time. Please try again later

And the URL https://marketing.adobe.com/developer/en_US/documentation/analytics-reporting-1-4/errors doesn't contain any useful information on how to solve this problem.

Does someone know what is going on? and how to solve this. Before the 21th everything is going fine. What happened?

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Erwin,

I'm not sure this is something we can troubleshoot from the community end based on the information provided. If your're still getting the error, I'd recommend filing a ticket with customer care. Be sure to include the exact API request in the incident so the agent can properly address the issue.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Erwin,

I'm not sure this is something we can troubleshoot from the community end based on the information provided. If your're still getting the error, I'd recommend filing a ticket with customer care. Be sure to include the exact API request in the incident so the agent can properly address the issue.