Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Report Builder - Unrecognized Metric

Level 2

I'm putting together a report in report builder looking at 4 of my production suites. I already have a dashboard with this information created and am simply looking to import the data from these. Note that the data/segments etc are identical to each other for each of these marketplaces.

When I import the data from production suite 1, it works perfectly and I can maneuver the data as needed. However when trying to import the dashbaord data for any of the 3 remaining production suites, I receive an error "unrecognized metric" and I'm unable to import the data.

Any idea what could be happening here?

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Stephen,

Your problem would require a deeper look into your dashboards and metric descriptions, I would advise you to reach out to ClientCare in this case so as to avoid putting out your confidential information on the forum.

Thanks!

TM

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out.

Could you please list out what metrics are you using in your dashboard? Thanks.

TM

Level 2

Sure no problem. I'm using Page Views as well as two custom metrics set up for my organisation, Contact Clicks and Self-Service clicks.

These have been in place a long time and I already have some other reports using them no problem

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Stephen,

Your problem would require a deeper look into your dashboards and metric descriptions, I would advise you to reach out to ClientCare in this case so as to avoid putting out your confidential information on the forum.

Thanks!

TM