Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!
SOLVED

Report Builder - Scheduling Reports

Level 1

Hi,

I have a client that would like to receive hourly reporting, and we decided that the best way to deliver this was through Report Builder and the Scheduler. However, they would like to receive reports at 30 minutes past the hour. Is this possible? I have tried several different methods and have only been able to schedule the report to send on the hour, or a few minutes after.

Thanks,

Wes

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Wes,

I am afraid the time for sending the scheduled reports is pre-defined and can be set only using the options available. It is not possible to specify custom timings for sending out scheduled reports. 

Thanks!

TM

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Hi Wes,

Thanks for reaching out.

If i understand correctly you want to delay a report by 30 minutes for example if a report is being sent at 1:00 you want it to go at 1:30. I am quite sure there is no such option provided to do that. The reports would send out at designated times from the server and we can only define the start, end and granularity.

TM

Level 1

Hi Tanmay,

I do not necessarily want to delay the report, but I would like to send at a time other than on the hour. For instance, I currently have reports that go out on the hour, i.e. at 1pm, but I can only realistically show data in this report up to 11:59 (the 11 o'clock hour) as the data for the 12 o'clock hour is incomplete at this time. However, if I can send out the report at 1:30 instead of at 1:00, then I can likely include the 12 o'clock data, as it will be mostly complete. Is this possible, or are we locked into sending reports on the on the hour, as opposed to a time between 1pm and 2pm. 

Thanks,

Wes

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Wes,

I am afraid the time for sending the scheduled reports is pre-defined and can be set only using the options available. It is not possible to specify custom timings for sending out scheduled reports. 

Thanks!

TM