Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Report builder - Scheduler is failing to delivery a report

Level 1

hi

I am using the report builder 5.2.20.0 to generate periodic reports from Adobe analytics.  I am using Excel 2013 with compatibility pack for Office 2007 installed. When i update or add new queries under the manage option and save the file and set it to reschedule, the scheduler fails and does not delivery the report.

The error code is 7002 and the error message :

The workbook failed to deliver due to internal issues. We will try to rerun the workbook shortly.

after trying to run couple of times the schedule is deactivated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi,

It's been a while since this question was posted, so hopefully an answer has been provided to you by ClientCare by now.

The use of cell formulae containing 'Named Ranges' in the Excel workbook generated the same error (error code 7002). It's not exactly clear why this occurred, but replacing these named ranges with a cell reference worked.

Best Regards,

Alex @abanalytics

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 1

Hi moderatorh ,

Are you able to help here? I have not received any response to my query - its more than a week now.

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi,

It's been a while since this question was posted, so hopefully an answer has been provided to you by ClientCare by now.

The use of cell formulae containing 'Named Ranges' in the Excel workbook generated the same error (error code 7002). It's not exactly clear why this occurred, but replacing these named ranges with a cell reference worked.

Best Regards,

Alex @abanalytics