Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Report Builder scheduled reports number format

Level 1

I have set up a Report Builder report with 4 tabs, Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly looks at several pieces of data.  I formatted the columns in Excel and I'm sending several users PDFs.  As each day is added to the Daily tab, the number formats aren't coming through in the PDF, though if I refresh the Excel version, the formatting is there.  For example, a conversion rate formatted in Excel as 32.56% is coming through as 0.3256 on the pdf.  How do I get the newly added days to have the correct number formats in the PDF delivered report?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I am guessing you have used the cell formatting to have it as percentage. And this could be something not being supported by the Scheduler.

How about having a column to the side which multiplies the value by 100, and hide the original value. Would this work for you?

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I am guessing you have used the cell formatting to have it as percentage. And this could be something not being supported by the Scheduler.

How about having a column to the side which multiplies the value by 100, and hide the original value. Would this work for you?

Employee Advisor

I've had several issues with formatting scheduled reports. A lot of time they end up formatted like date ranges in undesirable places. Going into the cell properties, manually updating the format to what I want, and rescheduling the workbook typically resolves it for me.