Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Report Builder Report with empty charts

Level 1

Since a few days a scheduled report builder report shows empty charts regularly. When i refresh the data in the excel file manually, the lines show up again. Does anyone has the same experience? What can i do to fix / prevent this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @thwo,

There can be an issue with the existing scheduled report. So, I would suggest you to try rescheduling another copy of the same report & check if the chart is showing any data or not. In case if you experience the same issue with the newly scheduled report then I would suggest you to report that issue to the Adobe Customer Support team.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @thwo,

There can be an issue with the existing scheduled report. So, I would suggest you to try rescheduling another copy of the same report & check if the chart is showing any data or not. In case if you experience the same issue with the newly scheduled report then I would suggest you to report that issue to the Adobe Customer Support team.