Expand my Community achievements bar.

Report Builder on Adobe Analytics Sandbox Account

Level 1

Hi All,

I am new to Adobe Analytics and want to learn Report Builder. But, as I try to use Report Builder using the AA sandbox account login credential I am unable to access the add-in.

Can someone please help?

Thanks,

Avi

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Community Advisor

Report Builder is a additional permission that needs to be applied to accounts. I don't know if the administrators of that sandbox are going to open those permissions up or not... 

One of the primary goals of providing access to the AA Sandbox is to showcase the in UI capabilities of the Analysis Workspace... since Report Builder is an add on which basically provides an API connection to the data and takes users out of the AA infrastructure, I would guess that this level of permission not likely to be granted. Also, 

I don't know if the admins for those sandboxes frequent this forum.. did you just sign up for the sandbox directly, or did you do so as part of the LinkedIn learning course? You could try contacting the organizers of the course to get their thoughts on this request.