Expand my Community achievements bar.

Report Builder login doesn't persist

Level 2

I'm asked to reconnect/login to Adobe every time I open an existing report builder generated excel report. Other team members don't seem to have to do this. Does anybody know how I can prevent this happening or what might be causing the issue?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

My login has never persisted... Unless of course I leave Excel open.

If you don't close Excel, the login will usually stay active... though I have had it timeout after a while there too... 

Or are you saying that even with Excel staying open, you open a new Worksheet and try to access Report Builder and you are prompted to log in again?

If you can explain your exact steps, and if you can, what your other team members are doing?

Level 2

Hi Jennifer

It looks like this might be my misunderstanding. I was under the impression you could only have one Report Builder report open at a time so have been closing excel before opening a new report. It I don't do this it looks as if I don't get asked to login again. I really should have thought of that myself!

Thanks