Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Report Builder Library - uploading a workbook?

Level 2

Hello, searched but could not find an answer. How do you upload a workbook to the Library. The online guide says:

• Create and run a request.
  • After you have saved the report, click Share.
  • Click Browse to locate the workbook.
  • In the Description field, type a description, then click Upload.

However, I cannot find Share in the plug-in only the Share click for the Excel workbook itself which just wants to upload the doc to my OneDrive and share it amongst members of my organization.

When I Browse for Excel files no files are shown in the file explorer dialogue within the Uploader, just directories. Any thoughts? Maybe my organization is blocking this but that's all I can think of.

Best,

Scott

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi Scott,

Please follow the below steps to upload files into Adobe Report builder library.

Step 01

Click the Library

1807105_pastedImage_16.png

Step 02

Click Browswe on the Pop up dialog box

1807118_pastedImage_17.png

Step 03

Choose the Excel file version

1807119_pastedImage_0.png

Step 04

Choose the required file and Give some name in the description field and click upload button.

When you upload it may throw an error to configure FTP so try again after 2 - 3 minutes.

1807120_pastedImage_1.png

Result

1807104_pastedImage_14.png

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kumararaja K

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi Scott,

Please follow the below steps to upload files into Adobe Report builder library.

Step 01

Click the Library

1807105_pastedImage_16.png

Step 02

Click Browswe on the Pop up dialog box

1807118_pastedImage_17.png

Step 03

Choose the Excel file version

1807119_pastedImage_0.png

Step 04

Choose the required file and Give some name in the description field and click upload button.

When you upload it may throw an error to configure FTP so try again after 2 - 3 minutes.

1807120_pastedImage_1.png

Result

1807104_pastedImage_14.png

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kumararaja K

Level 2

Thank you Kumararaja   I was getting tripped up on the step marked Share.

Best,

Scott