Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Referrers to a specific page

Level 2

I would like to see the referrers to a specific web page. Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Referrers, which I assume you mean to be referrers from 3rd party sites, only make sense when used with Entry Pages, which are the first pages that people see in their visit to your website.

So you can break down Entry Pages by Referrers (or Referring Domains, if you don't need the detailed referral URLs), with the Visits metric to get your report.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Referrers, which I assume you mean to be referrers from 3rd party sites, only make sense when used with Entry Pages, which are the first pages that people see in their visit to your website.

So you can break down Entry Pages by Referrers (or Referring Domains, if you don't need the detailed referral URLs), with the Visits metric to get your report.

Level 8
Level 8

record any referrer in a "prop". This will make the prop changes everytime, then it's able to see the real referrer.