Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Recommendations for a good campaign creation/management tool?

Level 3

We are looking into  a good campaign creation/management tool? Any recommendations?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi MJ_1963,

On how large a scale are you looking for when asking about a campaign creation/management tool? If you're looking for something to handle the management of all your campaigns, online and offline, I'd like to direct you to Adobe Campaign. If you're looking at something smaller scale, or just looking for a way to manage campaigns within Adobe Analytics, I (and others) may have other suggestions. Let us know a little more about what you're looking for and we'll be happy to help.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi MJ_1963,

On how large a scale are you looking for when asking about a campaign creation/management tool? If you're looking for something to handle the management of all your campaigns, online and offline, I'd like to direct you to Adobe Campaign. If you're looking at something smaller scale, or just looking for a way to manage campaigns within Adobe Analytics, I (and others) may have other suggestions. Let us know a little more about what you're looking for and we'll be happy to help.

Level 3

TylerRiggs wrote...

Hi MJ_1963,

We are looking for something smaller scale.