Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

react with adobe analytics

Level 1

hi team,

how can i use my react webapp with adobe analytics, any help will be appriciated.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

HI vipinj47308355​,

You may want to check the following doc: react-native-adbmobile - npm

Thanks!

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

HI vipinj47308355​,

You may want to check the following doc: react-native-adbmobile - npm

Thanks!

Level 1
Do you refer to a non-official NPM library even you have an official one? Is there limitations in official library provide by ADOBE

Level 1

hi ishans9314858,

the link you have provided is for react-native, i want it be applied in my web site which is built in reactJS or a javascript implimentation would be helpfull, please send link of the tutorials for the same.

thnks!

Employee Advisor

Hi vipinj47308355​,

Not sure about the reactJS website, but the below doc will help in Analytics implementation using Javascript:

Implement Analytics using JavaScript

Hope this helps! Thank you!

Community Advisor

Hi Vipin,

You can see all the steps/best practices required for SPA (react native) tracking on this page Adobe Analytics Help | Using best practices when tracking SPA in Adobe Analytics 

Thanks,

Asheesh

Level 4

I'd recommend (at a high level, without knowing your exact app) that for most Single Page Applications (SPA), utilizing a combination of DTM/Launch, Data Layer and Direct Call rules. Timing is almost always an issue for SPA's so fine control of when things are happening are probably the best way of tackling this.

The DTM/Launch script still needs to be added as per normal by the developer.

Since SPA's don't follow the usual convention for setting a data layer on the page, you could ask your developers to set your data layer object first, then when the object is ready, issue a _satellite.track('your-string-here') which would trigger your rule in the tag manager to send your values to Analytics. The track call would typically be set in the code after the success callback of the page being rendered.

There are likely other modules and tools which people have created on Github to help, but the above method would adapt if you should decide to change your framework in the future.

Level 1

I wanted to integrate Adobe Analytics with React NAtive mobile application(Android + IOS)

Found 2 ways to implement:

1. react-native-adobe-analytics - npm

It's library is not downloading.

npm install react-native-adobe-analytics --save · Issue #10 · smalltownheroes/react-native-adobe-ana...

2. react-native-adbmobile - npm

Now trying to implement this one.

Kindly assist which one is right way and why?