Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

"Scroll 50% of page and clicked twice"

Level 1

Hi,

i would like to create segment for Unique Visitors, who have visited particular page, on that page scrolled down at least 50% of the page and clicked twice (order of clicks and scroll doesnt matter)

For page visit, there is evar available, so thats ok.

For page scroll there is event, that fires with 50% scroll, so thats ok.

For clicks (e. g. click on picture, video play button, etc) there is evar set. In case, the rule would be "clicked once", that would be ok (logic would be, that this evar exists). But how do i set the segment logic in case, when there should be 2 clicks (therefore "click evar" value in those 2 cases would be sometimes different, sometimes the same - e.g. in case user would click on the same picture two times)?

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@AdamPasiak,
Before answering the question, are you ONLY wanting people who have specifically clicked twice, and no more? Making some assumptions here, but your best bet would be to have an event counting your clicks, because you would then have a good starting point. The next thing you could pursue is the INSTANCES of the eVAR you're capturing the values for picture, play video, etc. as long as it's the same eVar capturing all of those values, because then you could look at EXISTS and Instances less than 2.

jeff_bloomer_0-1603989306855.png

Jeff Bloomer

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@AdamPasiak,
Before answering the question, are you ONLY wanting people who have specifically clicked twice, and no more? Making some assumptions here, but your best bet would be to have an event counting your clicks, because you would then have a good starting point. The next thing you could pursue is the INSTANCES of the eVAR you're capturing the values for picture, play video, etc. as long as it's the same eVar capturing all of those values, because then you could look at EXISTS and Instances less than 2.

jeff_bloomer_0-1603989306855.png

Jeff Bloomer