Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

"s" is Not Defined

Level 2

I am configuring Analytics via Adobe launch and s is not defined. The auditor in the debugger indicates everything is OK, however, the code I'm deploying is not reporting activity and s does not exist. What piece am I missing? I believe I should be able to should be able to type s.t in the console in my browser to verify everything is running. Also - where can I confirm I have the correct tracking server info? Is this what was called "Data Center" in older versions?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @bobc76334831 , could you please check the highlighted box below and give a try again:

akt0m3r_0-1635342914519.png

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 2

Update, I was able to put:

console.log(s.t()) into the custom code section of the configuration and get it output information that looks correct, however nothing appears in Analytics, how can I identify the breakdown?

Community Advisor

Which of these 4 radio buttons have you selected in your Analytics extension?

yuhuisg_0-1635316806163.png

Level 2

I am doing "manage the library for me" and I have selected my reporting suite from the dropdown.

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @bobc76334831 , could you please check the highlighted box below and give a try again:

akt0m3r_0-1635342914519.png

I hope this helps!