Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Purchase Floodlight pixel not firing

Community Advisor

Hi All,

The purchase floodlight pixel is not firing correctly, Could you check help. thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Firstly, I think you're in quite an unfortunate position. It's unusual not to have a dummy card information, let alone not having access to your client's Analytics product.

Without the dummy card information, you can't get to the thank you page. If you can't get to the thank you page, then you can't verify anything, i.e you don't know if it's working or not working (or maybe it's just a black hole ).

Your best response is to push back to your client with: "I need the dummy card information, otherwise we can't proceed with this task."

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

We'd love to help you.

But since:

• We're not working on your website
  • We have no idea of what/how you've implemented things
  • We don't even know what website you're working on
  • We really don't have any background information of your problem

Then we won't be able to help you effectively. 

Try asking with as much detail as possible about what you're doing and where you're failing. Suitable screenshots also help a lot! 

Community Advisor

Thank you @yuhuisg and @Charles_Thirupathi.

Please find some details below.

We would like to inform you that there are 3 steps to reach the thank you page.

1st step – Registration: 
2nd step - Payment 
3rd step - Thank you page, after clicking on “buy now” button (OR directly hit of thank you page)
we are able to complete the 1st step.

But we are unable to complete the 2nd step as we don’t have payment information. (the dummy card information not working.

So currently we are unable to verify the Floodlight/Facebook pixel is properly working or not at thank you page.

We can check it through Adobe analytics but we don’t have access of Adobe analytics of Samsung account.

The main problem for us right now is that we are not able to check the purchase ourselves.

I would like to know that is there any other way to cross check it.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Firstly, I think you're in quite an unfortunate position. It's unusual not to have a dummy card information, let alone not having access to your client's Analytics product.

Without the dummy card information, you can't get to the thank you page. If you can't get to the thank you page, then you can't verify anything, i.e you don't know if it's working or not working (or maybe it's just a black hole ).

Your best response is to push back to your client with: "I need the dummy card information, otherwise we can't proceed with this task."

Level 4

@kamlesh-maddheshiya Would you be able to provide more information on how you have implemented the Pixel on the event? So that we will try to find the gap.