Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Projects won't save

Level 1

Myself and a colleague are having problems saving our work. That goes for overwriting existing projects and saving brand new ones.

And by problems i mean, nothing will save. The save button just doesn't acknowledge we're pressing it.

Help, anyone? Please?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi lees71264964​,

I am not totally sure, but at first it seems like a browser/network issue but could be more than that as well.

This would require account specific troubleshooting of the issue and hence I would suggest to get the issue raised by Adobe ClientCare team with help of any Supported users in your organization. You can also try to get this analyzed by your IT team.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi lees71264964​,

I am not totally sure, but at first it seems like a browser/network issue but could be more than that as well.

This would require account specific troubleshooting of the issue and hence I would suggest to get the issue raised by Adobe ClientCare team with help of any Supported users in your organization. You can also try to get this analyzed by your IT team.

Level 1

Mine was saving until about 10 minutes ago.  All the sudden, it stopped saving.  I just get a screen like the one attached and nothing.

I'm using Premiere CC 2018 on Windows 7 x64.

save.JPG

When  I press cancel, I get this.

importer39.JPG