Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!

PowerBI connector automated refresh error

Level 1

Hi, I've built a dashboard in PowerBI using Adobe Analytics data via the 2.0 connector. I'm able to refresh and publish my dashboard from PBI Desktop to PBI Web, but when setting up automated refreshing in PBI web, I encounter the following error when it attempts to refresh:

<ccon>Expression.Error: The key didn't match any rows in the table.. Key = [Id = "cm300000167_66f447fe9b0e4356d07ab153"]. Table = #table({"Id", "Name", "Description", "Kind", "Data"}, {}). </ccon>;<ccon>The key didn't match any rows in the table.</ccon>. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface. Table: Adobe_Table.

I understand that PBI Web is looking for a key that doesn't match what it finds in the table, but I'm confused as I've had no issue with it in PBI desktop, so not sure what to fix.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies