Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Performance issues with Workspace in Chrome and Firefox

Level 6

I noticed that when I use Workspace with larger Projects the page is loading very sluggish. It takes sometimes a couple of minutes until every asset is loaded.

I have the same experience in Firefox and Chrome - latest versions. I never have problems with the old Adobe Analytics GUI. What could be the reason? What are the system requirements?

2019-01-07_1008.png

2019-01-07_1010.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Correct the Adobe GUI is much faster.. Workspace needs some improvement when working with large and complex data sets...

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

The problem is not the browser but workspace itself...

Once you start to get into larger data sets(lines of variables its slows down badly).

I use workspace as more of a data versioning and analysis tool and workflowtool. I then apply any learned/desired logic to the full blown query in a data warehouse pull. Much more efficient way to work...

GLTU.

Level 6

I just wonder because we replicated reports similar to the old GUI's dashboards and these dashboards loaded considerably better than the new Workspace's dashboards, even though the content is similar.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Correct the Adobe GUI is much faster.. Workspace needs some improvement when working with large and complex data sets...