Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Parameters

Level 1

Hello Everyone,

Can you help me build the parameter for Adobe Analytics on the campaign level please.

Thanks on advince.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

What is the specification for your Adobe Analytics campaign tracking code currently?

Every organisation should have its own specification, because the tracking code is really just one looooong string, so the specification dictates the parts that populate that string.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

@YousefRevton  Can you please elaborate more on the requirement ?

Are you trying to extract campaign query string parameters from the website and pass it in to adobe analytics ?

If that is the case , you can use the plugin "getQueryParam" and extract these values and send it to either to the tracking code or custom varibales in adobe analytics

You can read about it here

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/implementation/vars/plugins/getqueryparam.html?lan...

Hope this helps

Level 1

Thanks for the reply, 

My question is, how to build Parameters in Google Ads Campaigns as clarified in the attached, so we can track the campaigns performance on Adobe Analytics.

YousefRevton_0-1636010125993.png

Thanks

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

What is the specification for your Adobe Analytics campaign tracking code currently?

Every organisation should have its own specification, because the tracking code is really just one looooong string, so the specification dictates the parts that populate that string.