Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Page's Report Value as "Other"

Level 3

Hello,

In the Pages Report of the Development Report Suite I am able to see "Other" as a Line item - this is the Maximum no of Page-views.

I tried breaking down with URL's and other eVar's all of them says Unspecified.

But on the contrary when I break down using Activity Map Page or Link. I can see some Lower environment URL's and Again unspecified.

My question is how to stop this unexpected activity? can Activity map trigger a separate call without any eVar or Prop?

Thanks in Advance,

Vijaya Vigneshan K S

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Go into your report suite's internal URL filters and make sure they are correct and up-to-date. Hits that occur outside your internal URL filters are typically bucketed under 'Other', to help mitigate people that steal your site's HTML and host it on their own site.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Go into your report suite's internal URL filters and make sure they are correct and up-to-date. Hits that occur outside your internal URL filters are typically bucketed under 'Other', to help mitigate people that steal your site's HTML and host it on their own site.