Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Out of the Box - supported Plugins?

Level 2

Hey Adobe

Hoping to get some clarity - I was wondering if the plugins found on:  Implementation Plug-ins are the full list of available plug-ins that are supported by Adobe? Thanks for any guidance. I know some plug-ins are supported and others aren't. It's easy to get lost in the sea of Adobe documents. I was hoping to find the ones that come as part of the out of the box implementation --- and some that can be added later on. Just interested for now in the ones that would pertain to basic site measurements ....

Appreciate the guidance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Plug-ins are basically snippets of JS code that can be placed in the doPlugins function. Based on that criteria, there are a near-unlimited number of "plugins" that you could consider "supported".

As for plugins authored by Adobe, that page is currently the list to go by as of now. There are a bunch that Adobe Consulting offers not included in that list, but those require getting in touch with Consulting to use.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Plug-ins are basically snippets of JS code that can be placed in the doPlugins function. Based on that criteria, there are a near-unlimited number of "plugins" that you could consider "supported".

As for plugins authored by Adobe, that page is currently the list to go by as of now. There are a bunch that Adobe Consulting offers not included in that list, but those require getting in touch with Consulting to use.