Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Where is the Server Call Dashboard

jakea85004189
Level 2
Level 2

saw an announcement today that there was a new server call dashbaord. The page said it was located at Analytics > Admin > Server Call Usage.

I checked there on an admin account but did not see the dashboard. Where is the dashboard?

1 Accepted Solution
Gigazelle
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

Chatted with a couple people internally, and found there are a few edge cases that might prevent it from showing:

• If the login company is flagged as internal to Adobe.
  • If the login company has a custom contract that prevents this menu item from being shown.
  • If the switch to see it wasn't automatically turned on due to the presence of one or more report suites belonging to a different billing customer (common in large orgs that might have multiple billing ID's).

If you've verified you're a full admin (and not a standard user who has many admin console permissions enabled), reaching out to your account manager would be the most ideal way to get this resolved.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
mooreevan
Level 4
Level 4

I can see it under Admin > Servr Calls Usage

servercalls.PNG

jakea85004189
Level 2
Level 2

Thanks. Looks like whatever the problem is, it's on my own end since I'm not seeing that option yet.

1532209_pastedImage_0.png

Gigazelle
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

Chatted with a couple people internally, and found there are a few edge cases that might prevent it from showing:

• If the login company is flagged as internal to Adobe.
  • If the login company has a custom contract that prevents this menu item from being shown.
  • If the switch to see it wasn't automatically turned on due to the presence of one or more report suites belonging to a different billing customer (common in large orgs that might have multiple billing ID's).

If you've verified you're a full admin (and not a standard user who has many admin console permissions enabled), reaching out to your account manager would be the most ideal way to get this resolved.

View solution in original post