Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Orders Data not matching b/w Adobe Analytics and Magento ECommerce Site

Level 1

Hi Team,

The orders data b/w Adobe Analytics and Magento is not matching. Analytics has recorded 4300 orders whereas the Magento has recorded 4800 orders. I am really concerned about 500 orders discrepancy. The implementation is perfect and testing has been done many times and no issues found. Need a quick help and the suggestions are welcome.

Best,

Raghav

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Raghavendra_Mahadev , It's quite possible that Orders are being discarded due to duplicate purchase at Adobe Analytics, while they are counted at Magento. In other words, the purchase logic might not be identical between Adobe Analytics and Magento all the times and there might be an odd case. I'd recommend that you reach out to Client Care with the test server call with the purchase ID or Order # that you see in Magento but not in Adobe Analytics, and that should be sufficient for them to investigate and find the gap in the implementation.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Raghavendra_Mahadev , It's quite possible that Orders are being discarded due to duplicate purchase at Adobe Analytics, while they are counted at Magento. In other words, the purchase logic might not be identical between Adobe Analytics and Magento all the times and there might be an odd case. I'd recommend that you reach out to Client Care with the test server call with the purchase ID or Order # that you see in Magento but not in Adobe Analytics, and that should be sufficient for them to investigate and find the gap in the implementation.

@Ishan_Sinha_ You're correct! raw data with purchase id, product name and the time of order placed would answer this gap. Really appreciate your quick response.