Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Order count by Basket Size

Level 1

Hello,

I am working on gathering stats for Performance Testing from historical data through Adobe Analytics. As a key input, we need number of orders grouped by the cart size, like out of 10000 orders placed in a day - 6000 are placed with 1 Item in cart, 3000 with 2 items in cart, 800 with 3 items in cart and 200 with 4 items in cart.

I am unable to pull this information. Can you please help me with a resolution? Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Ganesh,

You can run a data warehouse request with Purchase IDs as your standard Breakdown and Units as your metric. You can then apply the cart size groupings that you want in Excel to your Purchase IDs.

Best,

Ryan Praskievicz

@ryanpraski

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Ganesh,

You can run a data warehouse request with Purchase IDs as your standard Breakdown and Units as your metric. You can then apply the cart size groupings that you want in Excel to your Purchase IDs.

Best,

Ryan Praskievicz

@ryanpraski

Level 1

Thanks Ryan.

I am using Discover to pull this data. Is there anyway I can get this in Discover as I am not sure where to run the DWH request.

-Ganesh

Level 10

Hi Ganesh,

You can go to the DWH request manager by clicking on the 'stack' icon on the top left of the analytics interface. Create your own DWH request there as described by Ryan and it would be good to go.

Thanks!

Tanmay