Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!
SOLVED

Odd transparent menus and dropdowns

Level 4

It seems that for a week or so now, there are odd transparency issues in Adobe Analytics.  Just wondering if I'm the only one experiencing this before I create a bug ticket.  

You can see when you right click on any table, the resulting dropdown is transparent.  In some cases, this is really hard to see when overlapping with something else beneath it.  

Might just be with dark mode?  

This is not consistently happening and seems to only occur when starting a new report in Workspace.  

Damonwhall_0-1712962745617.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I've had a bit of something similar in CJA recently. a dropdown menu being under the table directly below it for example.

It hasn't been enough to cause any concern but if it is more frequent for you, I'm sure Adobe would like to know so they can look into it.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I've had a bit of something similar in CJA recently. a dropdown menu being under the table directly below it for example.

It hasn't been enough to cause any concern but if it is more frequent for you, I'm sure Adobe would like to know so they can look into it.

Community Advisor

Oooh.. that is odd! I am not seeing that, but I am in light mode... When I switch to dark mode however, yup.. I see the same thing! So it's not just you.

Definitely log a bug for that one!