Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Not able to see report tab withing Adobe Analytics UI

Level 1

Hi,

I am not able to see the Reports tab within the Adobe Analytics UI. Could someone please let me know what can be the reason and how to resolve this?

Thanks,

Deepak

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for reaching out. 

Most likely its because of your user permissions. Your login may not have been included in the user group which allows access to reports. The best way to resolve this would be to reach out to your company Analytics Admin and have your user permissions looked at. 

Let me know it that doesn't solve the issue. Thanks.

Tanmay

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for reaching out. 

Most likely its because of your user permissions. Your login may not have been included in the user group which allows access to reports. The best way to resolve this would be to reach out to your company Analytics Admin and have your user permissions looked at. 

Let me know it that doesn't solve the issue. Thanks.

Tanmay

Level 1

I *am* the admin and cannot figure this out for a particular user. I'll keep looking, but want to confirm; permissions is the only possible root cuase? THX!