Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Not able to display unspecified value for Referring Domain on Freeform table

Level 2

For the most part, when I work with a breakdown, I would check to include "unspecified" data.  However, when I use the Referring Domain dimension, the "include unspecified" filter value was grayed out.  As a result, the row total cannot be set to equal to the grand total.  Am I missing something else?

angela003_0-1616011014304.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Nope, you're not missing anything. That's exactly how it works.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Nope, you're not missing anything. That's exactly how it works.

Level 2
The question is what do I need to do so that the row total is equal to grand total. The setting to show unspecified is gray out.

Community Advisor
@angela003 There's nothing that you can do about it. The report is working exactly as Adobe intends it to. So you will have to live with the different numbers. If you think this is a bug, open a ticket with Client Care to see if they can convince the Analytics engineers to change it. Or post this as an Idea at https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-analytics-ideas/idb-p/adobe-analytics-ideas