Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

No data related to visitors in AEM site performance overview report

Level 3

Hi AA Community,

I tried to look at the AEM site performance report in workspace and everything is getting populated except data related to visitors. Those visualizations are mentioned below.

• Who are visitors to my site?
  • How do visitors get to my site?
  • What do visitors see and do on my site?
  • How well do I retain my visitors?

Steps to get this report:

Workspace - Reports - Engagement - Adobe Experience Manager - Site Performance Overview - AEM site performance overview

I was hoping how to get this visitors data in site performance report?

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I see data when I use that report...

By any chance, do you mean the "actual" visualization with the title "Who are visitors to my site?"

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1679931941009.png

This is just a "text" visualization that is being used as a section header within the report (they aren't data visualizations themselves).... The panels under those headings are part of those sections....

Under "Who are visitors to my site?", there are 3 visualizations: "Visits & Visitors", "Device Type" and "Geographical Breakdown"

Under "How do visitors get to my site?", there are 2 visualizations: "Top Referring Domains" and "Top Landing Pages"

etc

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I see data when I use that report...

By any chance, do you mean the "actual" visualization with the title "Who are visitors to my site?"

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1679931941009.png

This is just a "text" visualization that is being used as a section header within the report (they aren't data visualizations themselves).... The panels under those headings are part of those sections....

Under "Who are visitors to my site?", there are 3 visualizations: "Visits & Visitors", "Device Type" and "Geographical Breakdown"

Under "How do visitors get to my site?", there are 2 visualizations: "Top Referring Domains" and "Top Landing Pages"

etc