Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

No data in csv file when use prop parameters in data warehouse

Level 2

Hi ,

How to use the prop parameters with data warehouse?

I created some prop parameters and added them into data warehouse to get the data.

But in the csv file, there is no data.

I could see the data in report. And can find parameters in breakdowns list in data warehouse page.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I made a quick test with just two props as breakdown and received the data as expected. I recommend reaching out for CustomerCare so they can have a look at the problem.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

did you apply any filter and what metric did you set for the warehouse request? it should work for props and give you the data ...

Level 2

I did not add any metric.Should i add metric?

Only need some mapping data, so I just use userid and platform which i created as prop parameters. I did not add any segment also.

But no data generate in csv file.

so confuse about it.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I made a quick test with just two props as breakdown and received the data as expected. I recommend reaching out for CustomerCare so they can have a look at the problem.