Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

New Warehouse UI not showing all my segments

Level 1

Yesterday, without notice, the data warehouse UI changed.  In the process only 10 segments show up.  Where did all my other segments go?  How do I get them back?  They are all still in the components section under segments. 

dontIEEE_0-1694793425848.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I don't have access to the new UI yet so only a guesswork. Try to check if the segment is saved to the same report suite you are building the data warehouse request. Generally, segments are not bound to a particular report suite in the Adobe UI, however, I noted that segments are indeed bound to a report suite when using API so wondering if that is the case here.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

I don't have this interface yet... I bet it's being rolled out in batches...

But this makes me wonder if this is connected to another issue today (they didn't mention a new interface) (https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-analytics-questions/segment-does-not-appear-i...)

But they are also having issues with segments not appearing for them.... 

If I were you, I would make sure to log a ticket with Client Care, if this is a bug related to a new rollout, they need to know about it ASAP.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I don't have access to the new UI yet so only a guesswork. Try to check if the segment is saved to the same report suite you are building the data warehouse request. Generally, segments are not bound to a particular report suite in the Adobe UI, however, I noted that segments are indeed bound to a report suite when using API so wondering if that is the case here.

Community Advisor

That sounds like a good possibility.. but I certainly hope not (as this would render "global" segments useless)  

Employee

This is a bug, it has been notified to the engineering team, and they will be working on it. I believe the idea was to show only those segments for which users has access or are shared with the user but it seems it didn't work as expected. 

Community Advisor

Thank you @fhusain

That helps give some clarity around what is happening

Employee

This should be fixed now. There were some bugs in the new UI that have been fixed.