Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Need to get add to cart clicks with filter selected

Level 1

Hi, 

I have an ecommerce website which has product catalog page with add to cart button for each products. Also, I have few filters on the same product catalog page like gender, age, product categories. 

When users clicking on any of the filters I send that filter name in prop42 in a server call. Let's say a user selects gender filter, I send gender in prop42. And after that user will get products according to the filer applied and they can click add to cart on each products. 

When clicking on add to cart button I am sending that vale to prop59 in next server call. 

I would to like to know how many users clicked on add to cart after selecting any of the above mentioned filter options. 

How do I get this in Adobe analytics? 

Thanks, 

Magesh

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

@mageshsm If you want to check the count of 'Add to carts' on the basis of filters applied (which is also stored in some other prop) than both those props needs to be passed in same server call so that they can be compared accurately. Then you can breakdown one prop with other prop and can use 'Occurances' metric to compare them.
That will tell you how many 'Cart additions' were performed when a filter was applied.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

@mageshsm If you want to check the count of 'Add to carts' on the basis of filters applied (which is also stored in some other prop) than both those props needs to be passed in same server call so that they can be compared accurately. Then you can breakdown one prop with other prop and can use 'Occurances' metric to compare them.
That will tell you how many 'Cart additions' were performed when a filter was applied.

Level 1
Thanks for your suggestion. Is there anyway I can get the add to cart click numbers with the current implementation.

Level 7
With the current implementation you can get the number via 'Cart additions' metric but if you want to check on the basis of filters applied than that prop needs to be sent in the same server call.