Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

More > Send for sending and scheduling advanced option no longer available

Level 2

Hi Adobe Peeps!

I can't seem to schedule a ftp for my report as the schedule a report for delivery option is no longer available under More.

There use to be "More>Send" but it seems to have disappeared.. So please how do I schedule my report?

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Sadly this is where progress is actually a bit in reverse(workspace not a fan)... 

You may have to build report-let in data warehouse ftp still available there.

gltu

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

This might be part of the rollout to wean people out of reports as they are slated to be sunset December 31, 2023?

Have you tried (re)creating your report in Workspace and scheduling from there?

Level 2

Thanks for reaching out JDungan..  A bit too early to be weaning people off 

I tried workspace but no option of setting up ftp delivery..

Community Advisor

Lol, I agree (but that was all I could think of to explain it being missing). I'm not sure what type of report you are pulling, but FTP is available from the Data Warehouse exports - but that will just be a flat table of data and not sure if that will fit your needs... 

Level 2

will have to do for now.. I have reached out to Adobe support, will let you know what they say.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Sadly this is where progress is actually a bit in reverse(workspace not a fan)... 

You may have to build report-let in data warehouse ftp still available there.

gltu