Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Mobile App Drop off Rate

Level 1

I have been trying to find why there is a high user drop off rate in some journey pages in Payment and Transfers section of the mobile app. Kindly suggest some ways to identify the drop off between the journeys using Analytics and Workspace. 

Thanks!!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @user09210 

To analyze the drop off- I’ll suggest you create a flow and fallout visualization for the Payment and transfer section. This will give you insight about how the users are navigating on your site and where the users are dropping off. 

Further you can use Anomaly detection and contribution analysis to gather insights. Let me know if you need any further help.

Thanks

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @user09210 

To analyze the drop off- I’ll suggest you create a flow and fallout visualization for the Payment and transfer section. This will give you insight about how the users are navigating on your site and where the users are dropping off. 

Further you can use Anomaly detection and contribution analysis to gather insights. Let me know if you need any further help.

Thanks