Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Missing Variables in Adobe Analytics 2.0 API when compared to Adobe Analytics 1.4 API

Level 3
Level 3

Missing Variables in Adobe Analytics 2.0 API when compared to Adobe Analytics 1.4 API

I am converting the API we use from Adobe Analytics 1.4 API to the Adobe Analytics 2.0 API. I observe differences between the response data that is returned in 1.4 v.s. 2.0. I use the missing variables in our code and want to know if there is parity with these missing variables. I'm using Swagger to extract the data. 

The vars I need from props are (enabled), and from eVars we need (enabled, expiration_type, expiration_custom_days).

1.4-2.0 api comparison.png

Does anyone know if the missing variables are deprecated in the new version or if there are paired variables I have not found for the missing variables between the two versions?

Thank you for your consideration,

I-5

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

For enabled I think it was removed as the API to return the dimensions only return the enabled dimensions. I think it is the same for metrics.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

For enabled I think it was removed as the API to return the dimensions only return the enabled dimensions. I think it is the same for metrics.