Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Microsoft IE 11 DTM/AA Extensions

Level 4

Hi,

In AA reports IE11 browser unique visitors gets down since we triggered few events through DTM. I Have not found any working DTM/AA debugger extensions for IE11 browser.

Can anyone suggest the extensions and solutions why traffic gets down on IE11 browser.

Thanks!

Roshan

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Fixed the Issue!

I follow below steps to debug the DTM/AA on IE11.

1.Open you page and open a console

2.Type in _satellite.settings.isStaging : this should return true if the staging library is set else false

3.If false input the following : localStorage.setItem('sdsat_stagingLibrary', true);

4.Reload the page and then use the same command as in #2 , it should return true

5.Last step is to enable DTM debug mode to see what is fired : _satellite.setDebug('true'); and RELOAD the page

That is all that you need to do.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

Fixed the Issue!

I follow below steps to debug the DTM/AA on IE11.

1.Open you page and open a console

2.Type in _satellite.settings.isStaging : this should return true if the staging library is set else false

3.If false input the following : localStorage.setItem('sdsat_stagingLibrary', true);

4.Reload the page and then use the same command as in #2 , it should return true

5.Last step is to enable DTM debug mode to see what is fired : _satellite.setDebug('true'); and RELOAD the page

That is all that you need to do.