Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Measuring Analytics Adoption with my organization

Level 2

I am an Analytics admin for my org, and I am trying to plan a engagement plan for adoption. Is there any way to assess how active our users are in creating segments, calculated metrics, their own dashboards?

Ideally I would like to create some product KPIs: % of total users creating a segment, % of total users with a saved report.

The User Logs do not seem to give me what I am looking for; I feel like I have seen reports provided from Adobe that can give insight into your users' behaviours within the tool itself but not sure I am remembering correctly.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @isaakskinner  - For starters, you can ask them to create segments, calculated metrics, workspace reports and you always have an option to filter by names and see who created what and when(if you are an admin, you can click on show all).

Workspace.png

There is a similar view for Segments as well as Calculated Metrics

May be you can do an exercise with the team where they can use the templates provided by Analysis Workspace and assign one template to all the users so that they can come up with some innovative segments, calculated metrics and report structure to present and not only will this help engage the users but they will also explore and learn something new. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @isaakskinner  - For starters, you can ask them to create segments, calculated metrics, workspace reports and you always have an option to filter by names and see who created what and when(if you are an admin, you can click on show all).

Workspace.png

There is a similar view for Segments as well as Calculated Metrics

May be you can do an exercise with the team where they can use the templates provided by Analysis Workspace and assign one template to all the users so that they can come up with some innovative segments, calculated metrics and report structure to present and not only will this help engage the users but they will also explore and learn something new.