Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Max size for Analysis Workspace Project

Level 2

Hi, We've had issues with large projects not being emailed etc. Does anyone know the max size of one project?  Thanks so much! 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

HI Maureen,

Thanks for reaching out. 

I have not encountered any size limit for a workspace project but yes as the project gets bigger the performance and data exporting starts to get affected. If your project exceeds the maximum attachment size (eg 25 MB for gmail) it would not be received by the target. Some of the considerations you can look at are :

Cause or RecommendationDescription

Number of breakdowns

If you are experiencing performance issues, you may need to reduce the number of breakdowns.

Size of date ranges

Smaller date ranges improve performance.

Number of users

Multiple users on the same project may cause performance issues.

Row limitations

200 rows is the maximum rows you can display in the table.

Bulk export

Analysis Workspace is not recommended for bulk data export. It is a visualization workspace creating dashboard-like analysis projects.

I hope this helps.

Tanmay

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

HI Maureen,

Thanks for reaching out. 

I have not encountered any size limit for a workspace project but yes as the project gets bigger the performance and data exporting starts to get affected. If your project exceeds the maximum attachment size (eg 25 MB for gmail) it would not be received by the target. Some of the considerations you can look at are :

Cause or RecommendationDescription

Number of breakdowns

If you are experiencing performance issues, you may need to reduce the number of breakdowns.

Size of date ranges

Smaller date ranges improve performance.

Number of users

Multiple users on the same project may cause performance issues.

Row limitations

200 rows is the maximum rows you can display in the table.

Bulk export

Analysis Workspace is not recommended for bulk data export. It is a visualization workspace creating dashboard-like analysis projects.

I hope this helps.

Tanmay