Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Marketing Channel Overview - a few questions

Level 1

I am new to using Adobe Site Catalyst (or report and Analytics) and I have a few questions regarding the Marketing Channel Overview:

• I know the last touch window is every 30 days but if we have an integration with Sizmek that pulls our data, but is set up on a 7 day impression and 14 day click for our last touch window would the data getting compiled in Site Catalyst (natural search only) be over reported compared to our data and therefore be over reporting the number of conversions as a result?
  • We have a "none" value showing up in a lot of our reports as the name. I have seen on videos throughout YouTube that this means that data may be coming from a secure site. Can you confirm that this is the case? The numbers/conversions falling into this category are significant so if we could reduce or eliminate this "none" category it would be ideal.
  • Similar to above but more specific: When breaking out the First and Last touch channel reports by "ACM site name" we see a large majority of data falling under the "none" category which eliminates any real ability to look at data. How would we fix this if possible? This happens under Mediamind click-through and Mediamind view-through.
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Since this is an older post, I'm assuming you've solved this issue. Incase others find this post, I'll post the link to the documentation below

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/components/marketing-channels/analyze-mc.html?lang...

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Since this is an older post, I'm assuming you've solved this issue. Incase others find this post, I'll post the link to the documentation below

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/components/marketing-channels/analyze-mc.html?lang...

Level 10

Since this is an older post, I'm assuming you've solved this issue. If others have this issues as well, please contact customer care or post a new question.