Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!

Manual Recon Through Data sources

Level 4

Hi Team,

I have done the manual recon through data source, so I need to confirm the orders which I have added through data sources, that orders will be attributed into direct marketing channel?

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

@bindukumari1990 Hi Bindu, In order to stitch data source data with other data in adobe analytics, you would need to use "Transaction ID" data source. Transaction ID data sources allow you to not only view online and offline data side-by-side, but tie the data together. It requires the use of the transactionID variable in your Analytics implementation

Here is the documentation on the same for your reference 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/import/data-sources/data-types-and-categories/data...

Hope this helps

@VaniBhemarasetty I was asking if orders data is uploaded through data source then that orders will be attributed to which marketing channel.