Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Lost Report Builder reports in Excel Dashboard

Level 1

My excel dashboard is no longer showing the reports from ReportBuilder used to obtain the data.  The data itself is still there but the reports are not.  There were about 20 reports in this dashboard. Is there a way to recover the Report Builder reports so I do not have to rebuild this entire dashboard?!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

The Excel file may have become corrupted and no longer associates with the RB data blocks. If you do not have an earlier version of the file saved then the only option to recover may be to rebuild the data blocks again in a new Excel spreadsheet.

Best,

Brian

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

The Excel file may have become corrupted and no longer associates with the RB data blocks. If you do not have an earlier version of the file saved then the only option to recover may be to rebuild the data blocks again in a new Excel spreadsheet.

Best,

Brian