Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Logging Activity to Adobe Analytics After License Expires

Level 1

My organization is exploring alternatives to Adobe Analytics, but the script to log activity is deeply embedded in several of our applications.  Does anyone know if there are any consequences to executing the activity logging scripts after our license has expired?  At a minimum, I would expect that the activity logging request would be ignored by AA.  Could there be any other consequences?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Don,

I would recommend reaching out to your Account Manager as he would be the best person to answer your queries. However, I expect the logging request would be ignored by AA after the license has expired as well. Thanks!

Tanmay

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Don,

I would recommend reaching out to your Account Manager as he would be the best person to answer your queries. However, I expect the logging request would be ignored by AA after the license has expired as well. Thanks!

Tanmay