Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Limit for queries in API rest analytics

Level 1

I want to know if your api rest of reports has limits on the requests that i can make for extracting data that i occupy in my custom reports, for example google analytics has limits in the queries. they are allow 10000 request per day in views and 50000 request per day in proyect, adobe analytics has query limits?. you have a paid version ?. It also has limits?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Yes, it is per company and is hourly. That limit is dependent on contract.

API Best Practices | Adobe Developer Connection

You'll get API responses when you get close to your limit, and when you exceed that limit.

Web Services Error Codes | Adobe Developer Connection

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Yes, it is per company and is hourly. That limit is dependent on contract.

API Best Practices | Adobe Developer Connection

You'll get API responses when you get close to your limit, and when you exceed that limit.

Web Services Error Codes | Adobe Developer Connection

Level 1

Hi,

I am using ADOBE API 1.4 and started facing issue since 14th april 2019. I am getting following error message.

{"error":{"code":"50301","domain":"Request.OverLimit","message":"Please reduce request rate"}}

Looking for immediate solution

Employee Advisor

That means your organization is pinging our API servers far too often. There might be someone else in your organization sending a bunch of requests to the API, or a modification was made that increased the amount of requests to Adobe.

Either way, the only way to get that error message to go away is to quite literally 'reduce the request rate', as it says in the API response.