Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!

Lifeycle - Analytics post processed debug information is unavailable for this hit

Employee

i am unable to see the lifecycle data in workspace. In assurance i am able to see lifecycle start firing but it has validation error stating - "Analytics post processed debug information is unavailable for this hit.
Please note that this does not indicate a problem with the processing of your data. This specific data is an additional debug source to help you understand how Analytics interpreted the data in near real time.
The post processing rules debug information provided by Analytics has to be retrieved within 24 hours from when the hit was sent to the Adobe Analytics collection service. To capture this data, you need to open the Assurance Analytics plugin. This plugin is responsible for gathering the debug data. If the plugin hasn't been accessed OR more than 24 hours passed since the hit was sent, this error will be present."

1 Reply

Administrator

Hi @amanmishra

Looks like there's a previous question that looked just at this. Take a look here and see if these solutions work for you.