Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Launch metrics

Adobe Champion

Is there a way to track certain metrics in Adobe Launch?  I am trying to prove out value to having dedicated developers using the tool in a centralized model, and am looking for things like:

• # of developers using the tool (total and unique)
  • # of unique developers releasing to production
  • # of releases to production
  • Time each library sits in the queue before moving through the publishing flow
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Community Advisor

Hi @meghanpowers 

I don't think there is any metric available in launch however at this point if you and your organization as enterprise customer then you can see this metric through the Adobe Admin Console which is a central location for managing the Adobe entitlements across your organization.

Through Admin console you can able to see the number of users (total and unique) having the Launch product access, user has developer access and many more. 

For point number 3,& 4 - There is no direct answers but might be possibility of using Launch API https://developer.adobelaunch.com/api/reference/1.0/libraries/ you can get 

• # of releases to production
  • Time each library sits in the queue before moving through the publishing flow

Hope this helps.