Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Landing page report

Level 1

Hi. Is there a similar report to the Google analytics landing page report that shows the number of users who entered from search engines to the landing page?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Neha_01,

Do you have a Natural Search Marketing Channel?

Jeff Bloomer

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Level 2

You can create the report in the workspace and can set that report as a landing page.

Help doc to set Analysis Workspace as your landing page in Adobe Analytics:-

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics-learn/tutorials/intro-to-analytics/customizing-the...

Level 1

Hi @shinnara thanks for replying. However, I'm actually looking for a SEO report that mimics the Google Analytics landing page report.

Level 7

@Neha_01  I am not aware of Google analytics report which you have referred here but as per your requirement you want a report which tells the number users who entered to a specific page from search engines. If that's the case then can you try making workspace report as given in screenshot below :-

amgup_0-1629173488931.png

Above report will tell the visits made from the listed Search engines when Mens Page is included in those visits.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Neha_01,

Do you have a Natural Search Marketing Channel?

Jeff Bloomer

Level 1

Hi Jeff, Yes we do have the natural search marketing channel.

Employee Advisor

@Neha_01 Hi Neha, adding to Jeff's reply, you can use Natural search marketing channel and use marketing channel instances as the metric and break down by Page name or Page url (which is a prop) 

Using marketing channel instances, it would tell you, how many times Natural search is set with out considering expiration of the channel. 

Community Advisor

@Neha_01 Yes, my apologies.  I was detained from responding earlier, but what I was going to suggest earlier was that you could also create a segment with the Natural Search marketing channel and use it to build the report of your choice.  I just didn't want to recommend it if you weren't already capturing that marketing channel.

Jeff Bloomer

Community Advisor

Hello again, @Neha_01!

Glad this worked out for you.  Best wishes in your future work!

Thanks!

Jeff

Jeff Bloomer