Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.

Key metric summary comparison date range won't clear

Level 1

Using Adobe Analytics for performance measurement of our website. Using the 'key metric summary' visualization, I am not able to clear the field 'comparison date range' even though it is optional. The default is 'previous month,' and when I click 'x' to clear the field, it gets stuck loading and never updates (see attached photo). If I click build, the comparison date range persists. Does anyone else have this problem, and any solutions?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

@adam_mehring  I hadn't tried this before, but just did and got the same error as you, non-stop spinning.

If you build the viz with the comparison date range, and then go into the settings and deselect "show comparison percentage and trendline" and that should have the same effect as removing the comparison date range in the building portion.

Mandy_George314_0-1706206967896.png

Community Advisor

This is a good solution.. however, @adam_mehring I think the initial issue should be reported as a bug. You're right, if the field is optional, you should be able to remove it.

Level 1

Thanks Jennifer. Are you able to report the bug? Not sure if I'm able to from my account given my permissions under the corporate account.

Community Advisor

Done. I've logged this, and the other issue for this visualization from a few weeks ago (in case that user didn't log it)