Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Issue with AEP debugger

Level 3

Hi,

I'm experiencing some issues with AEP debugger for an Adobe Analytics implementation.

I'm able to work properly on localhost and see calls and events set by tagging, but I'm not able to see any call when code is deployed on the server.

Even if the events are properly fired to Adobe Analytics and I'm able to see the results on reports, no any logs is visible (see attached screen shots).

aleber_0-1641234959377.pngaleber_1-1641235017052.png

Anyone experienced the same issue?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I noticed that this problem is happening with your dev report suite, suggesting that you're testing in your website's development environment.

Does the same problem happen in production too?

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Just a silly check, have you checked on incognito mode as well?

Also, were you able to see network logs for Adobe Analytics over localhost page on normal window and incognito window?

I'm thinking this must be an issue with browser's proxy.

Level 3

Hi,

yes, I have the same issue with incognito mode.

I'm able to see network logs

Community Advisor

Have you eventually found the root cause? just curious to know the issue.

Thank you!

Community Advisor

Are there any errors in your browser console?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I noticed that this problem is happening with your dev report suite, suggesting that you're testing in your website's development environment.

Does the same problem happen in production too?