Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Issue trying to connect to the AA platform in AEC

Level 1

I keep getting this error when I try to connect to the Analytics space, weird enough I can access to the rest of the AEC tools. I tried deleting cookies, different browser, incognito mode, and deleting all data from the browser. What can I do?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@codeDxni- One quick thing is to try via different network/disabling extensions (if any) and check once. Also, please double check if you have adequate permission for Adobe Analytics in the Admin Console. If the issue persists, I'd recommend that you reach out to Customer Care with the HAR logs and they can get this fixed real quick.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@codeDxni- One quick thing is to try via different network/disabling extensions (if any) and check once. Also, please double check if you have adequate permission for Adobe Analytics in the Admin Console. If the issue persists, I'd recommend that you reach out to Customer Care with the HAR logs and they can get this fixed real quick.