Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Is there a way to make annotations visible across an acount?

Level 4

Right now it seems like annotations can be made in each of the reports but they do not carry over to other reports. Is there a way to make annotations carry over into other reports? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

First of all, you have to make the annotation available to all projects. Then only you will see that in Annotations Manager. Once they are in the manager you can share the annotations with the other users. Once you shared, you can see the users list in 'Shared With' column.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

If you go to manage annotations, you will have an option to 'Make this annotation available to all of your projects' you have to check that box. After that, Annotations will be available to projects that you own. Same like projects, you have an option to apply the annotation to all report suites.

You can find more about Annotations here:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/analyze/analysis-workspace/components/annotations/...

Level 4

Thanks @Krishna_Musku , how do we make the annotation visible to other members of the team, not necessarily just my own account? 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

First of all, you have to make the annotation available to all projects. Then only you will see that in Annotations Manager. Once they are in the manager you can share the annotations with the other users. Once you shared, you can see the users list in 'Shared With' column.

Level 4

Thanks @Krishna_Musku , that's exactly what I was looking for.