Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

is there a timezone variable in Adobe?

Level 2

is there a timezone variable in Adobe? Where can i check the timezone of adobe data captured?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I don't believe so... timestamps are sent to Adobe based on the user's timestamp, then these are mapped to the suite timezone during processing... 

I don't believe this information is readily available except within the Admin areas

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Each suite is configured with a single time zone... all data collected in that suite is based on that timezone... if you are running an international site, you can create virtual reporting suites using different time zones from your main.

If you just want to see which time zone is configured, this is in your Admin area:

Admin > Report Suites

(choose report suite)

Edit Settings > General > General Account Settings

If you need to see the configuration of a VRS, then you need to go to:

Components > Virtual Report Suites

(choose report suite)

time zone is on the first page of settings

Level 2

Hi  Jennifer_Dungan thank you so much for the quick reply.

however, I don't have admin rights. Is there any other way I can see the suit time zone or I need to contact Admin for it?

Thank you in advance! 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I don't believe so... timestamps are sent to Adobe based on the user's timestamp, then these are mapped to the suite timezone during processing... 

I don't believe this information is readily available except within the Admin areas